Sausage Fingers Recipe
- 500 grs of flour
- 10 grs of salt
- 20 grs sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 gr butter
- 150 cc of water at room temperature
- Sausages of your choice
- 1 egg to varnish the fingers
- Place the flour, salt, sugar, egg and water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the butter and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes, then on a surface with a little flour, roll it out with a rolling pin forming a rectangle with a thickness of approximately 5mm.
- Cut strips of 2 cm wide and wrap the sausage, pressing lightly so that there are no spaces. On one edge leave a slight separation so that at the time of decoration you can make eyes (Halloween decoration).
- Place your sausage fingers in a baking pan lined with Paper For Baking and brush them with beaten egg.
- Bake at 190 °C for 15 minutes or until golden brown, let cool.
- With a small piece of cheese and cloves form eyes to look like mummies and amuse the kids on Halloween, serve them with the sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!