- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1/4 Tablespoon baking powder
- 4 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Pinch of salt
- In a bowl place the eggs, milk, butter, sugar, salt, vanilla and beat until the ingredients are well blended.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, add to the liquids and mix well until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture in a pancake batter dispenser.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little butter and add some of the pancake mixture.
- As soon as small bubbles start to appear all over the pancake, flip it over and cook it on that side.
- When the pancakes are ready, you can serve them with honey, chocolate syrup, dulce de leche or whatever you like. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!