Super Simple Clear Broth Ginger Chicken Soup
Tired of your normal Chicken soup? Then here's an answer for you. Introducing the Super Simple Clear Broth Ginger Chicken Soup. Not only is this a welcomed flavor to your everyday chicken soup, but it's also super simple dish that first-timers can cook. Try it for yourself and see how this recipe can elevate your everyday dish.
🏷 Course: Lunch/Dinner
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 30 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 45 minutes
- Large 2 Qt. Saucepan
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 pack rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons shaved ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2-3 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper sprinkles if desired
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In your saucepan bring to boil 3 cups water.
- Lay your chicken breasts on the Zulay Kitchen Cutting Mat and use the Zulay Kitchen Chef Knife to cube the chicken. Add it to the boiling water after.
- Turn down to simmer.
- Add the kale, peel and shave the ginger and add to the pot.
- Press the garlic with the Zulay Kitchen Garlic Press and add it to the pot.
- Let it simmer until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the noodles and cook until heated and soft.
- Turn the heat off and let the soup rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil stir the tamari sauce for flavor