Strawberry Cake Recipe
Strawberry Cake Recipe! A delicious and easy to prepare dessert.
You will love this strawberry cake, it is very soft, its flavor is delicious and it has a pink color thanks to the strawberry puree. The frosting is soft, with citrus notes that combines very well with fresh strawberries on it. It is a very easy dessert and ideal for spring and summer, dare to try it and you will see how it will become part of your favorite recipes. Join us!
- 2-1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1-3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 Cup whole milk
- 1/2 Cup strawberry puree
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 250 g Powdered sugar
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh strawberries for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Lightly grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs and mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- In a bowl, mix the milk, yogurt, vanilla and integrate it into the preparation alternately with the dry ingredients until incorporated. Add the strawberry puree and mix.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared cake pans. Bake for about 24-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry. Let the cakes cool completely in the cake pans on a wire rack.
- For the glaze, sift the sugar and place it in a bowl.
- Place the egg white in a second bowl, sprinkle the first two tablespoons of sugar over the egg white and beat with a whisk.
- Repeat the process until you have added all the powdered sugar to the egg white, you must beat continuously and at constant speed to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the ½ tablespoon of lemon to the mixture and continue beating with the whisk, always at the same pace to ensure that the ingredients are properly integrated.
- You will see that when you lift the whisk, the mixture drops and should be creamy enough to take time to fall from the whisk into the bowl.
- Decorate the cake with the icing and fresh strawberries. In addition, you can fill the cake with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!