Let's get our sweet tooth on as we make the Smores Milkshake!
🏷 Course: Dessert
🔪 Prep Time: 5 minutes
🍳 Cook: 10 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 15 minutes
🍴 Servings: 4
- 14 marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
- Chocolate or caramel syrup
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Heat Marshmallow in grill until soft using Zulay's Tongs
- Add ice cream and milk in Zulay's Portable Blender and pulse until combined
- Add roasted marshmallows and blend.
- Once completely blended place in cups and add crushed crackers.
- Drizzle with chocolate or caramel syrup and serve!