Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
Shrimp Ceviche! This is a delicious appetizer, aphrodisiac, refreshing and very easy to prepare! In this recipe the shrimp takes all the flavor of the lemon, lime and vegetables; simply mix the ingredients, refrigerate and serve.
You can add other fresh vegetables such as cucumber, avocado, tomato, etc.
Serve them with tortilla chips and you will see that it is the best summer appetizer!
- 2 Pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 Cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Medium jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped (to taste)
- 3/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips, to serve
- Place shrimp, lime juice and lemon juice in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
- Add red onion, jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!