- 1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1/4 Cup whole milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Place the pumpkin puree, milk, sugar, spices and vanilla in a blender and blend until everything is well integrated.
- Append the ice cream and blend a little more until well blended, pour into a glass.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to a bowl and froth until creamy.
- Put the whipped cream to the smoothie and sprinkle with spices for garnish. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!