Potatoes Au Gratin Recipe
- 1/2 Kg of potatoes, peeled and cut in slices
- 300 gr Bacon
- 300 gr Mozzarella cheese
- 200 gr Parmesan cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 250 cc of heavy cream
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl place 6 tablespoons of oil, the garlic powder, the oregano and the sliced potatoes, mix very well so that the dressing permeates the potatoes.
- Grease a baking pan with a little oil and place a layer of potatoes, then a layer of mozzarella cheese and bacon. Repeat until 3 layers of potatoes, cheese and bacon are formed.
- In a bowl, mix the cream, eggs, salt and pepper to taste. Add over the potatoes and spread the Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 200°C for 40 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and let it brown well. Check that the potatoes are tender and remove from the oven.
- Serve, add some chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!