Piña Colada Recipe
Piña Colada Recipe! With this incredible, delicious and refreshing drink you will have a great time this summer. This cocktail is very tasty, it has all the exotic flavor of pineapple, coconut and rum. In addition, just blend the ingredients and you are ready to go. Join us!
- 4 Cups of ice
- 6 Ounces of white rum
- 6 Ounces of coconut cream
- 6 Ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 Cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 3 Ounces añejo rum
- Pineapple wedges for garnish
- Add all ingredients in a blender and process until fully blended.
- Serve the drink in the glass of your choice and decorate the rim with pineapple slices. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!