Peanut Butter Crunch Popsicle Recipe
Want a fresh summer treat that will satisfy the whole family? Something easy that the kids can help out with? Look no further! Check out this Peanut Butter Crunch Popsicle recipe prepared with Zulay Kitchen's Kid's Knife Set. Get the whole family involved in preparing and enjoying this refreshing treat. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @livlaughcook!
- Yogurt (greek if dairy; coconut milk yogurt if vegan)
- Natural unsweetened peanut butter
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Optional: Chopped banana
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Carefully scoop mixture in your popsicle mold.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours and enjoy!