Peach Salad Recipe
Enjoy this tasty peach salad. Delicious, elegant and really refreshing!
With very few ingredients and steps you will have ready an incredible salad that goes perfectly with everything. The peach brings its flavor and texture, this salad will be part of your favorite summer recipes!
- 1/2 Red onion, finely chopped
- 8 Ounces arugula
- 2 Ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced, with or without skin
- 1/2 Cup crumbled soft blue or feta cheese
- 1/2 Cup roasted almonds or walnuts
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a bowl place all the salad ingredients, set aside.
- In another bowl add the oil, lemon, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Drizzle half the dressing over the vegetables, then toss to coat. Serve and drizzle a little more dressing. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!