We all grew up making plain old lemonade, it was very simple and was our introduction to selling in our front yard. Now that we are older and not to mention a huge time in our hands, let me introduce Peach Lemonade. Taste nostalgia with a hint of maturity. Try out this recipe now! We know you want to.
- 3 pitted and sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cups cold water
- Fresh cut lemon slices
Kitchen Product Used
- Bring to a boil the peach slices, sugar and one (1) cup of water. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender once cooled and blend until smooth. Strain the mixture with a fine strainer in a large pitcher.
- Using the Zulay Kitchen's Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer, squeeze 1 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Add the lemon juice and 5 cups of cold water into the pitcher and stir until well blended. Add ice cubes and lemon slices into the pitcher.