Pasta With Salmon And Peas - Dinner Recipe Ideas
Pasta with salmon and peas! A delicious recipe to enjoy after a day's work! It's a salmon with pasta very easy and quick to prepare; try it and you'll see that everyone will love it. Join us!
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup frozen peas
- 2 Salmon fillets, skinless, cut into pieces
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 4 Cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 Spring onions, cut into strips
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- 2 Cups of pasta of your choice
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- In a large hot skillet, add butter, oil, shallot, the spring onions and garlic; cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add peas, salmon, cream, water, oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Combine.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked and sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve hot over pasta and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!