Pasta Salad Recipe
This pasta salad is very fresh, delicious and easy to prepare.
I love to prepare this salad in spring and summer, for outdoor meals that don't require a lot of preparation or as a dinner idea when I want to enjoy something tasty and quick to prepare. You can serve it with meat, chicken, tuna or on its own and it looks great! It has a delicious harmony of flavors and textures thanks to the vegetables and cheese, try it!
- 3 Cups cooked pasta of your choice
- 2 Cups of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup cucumbers, cut into thin half-moons
- 1 Cup broccoli, boiled and drained
- 1 Cup crumbled feta cheese (or the one of your choice)
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 Cup chopped mint
- 1/4 Cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 5 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients.
- For the vinaigrette: in a small bowl mix the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Adjust seasoning and serve.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!