Organic Smoked Mozzarella & Spinach Frittata
Like many of us, we usually stock on our eggs. There are several egg dishes that we can make, from something as basic as an omelet to as complex as a poached egg. Since you have eggs stacked in your refrigerator (don't lie and say you don't) then start making this amazing frittata recipe. It will transform a simple egg dish into an elevated restaurant-style dish. Open your eyes and your mouth and grab all these ingredients (which we know is already in your pantry). Let's start cooking!🏷 Course: Lunch/Dinner
🔪 Prep Time: 20 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 1 hour
⏲ Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 5 x 9 baking dish
- 2-quart mixing bowl
- 2 cups grated organic smoked mozzarella
- 2 cups of organic spinach leaves
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 slices of gluten-free bread
- 8-9 eggs
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- Butter or olive oil
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line the baking dish with butter or olive oil to cover.
- Quarter the bread slices and arrange them on the bottom of the dish spacing them equally so they don't touch.
- Layer the smoked cheese and spinach leaves, finishing with a layer of green spinach.
- Save a bit of smoked cheese for crowning the top.
- Set the dish aside.
- Add the salt and use the Zulay Kitchen Garlic Press to mince the garlic cloves and add it to the eggs.
- Beat the eggs in the bowl until a froth appears.
- Pour the eggs over the casserole and finish with about 1/3 cup of grated cheese in the center and sprinkle the parmesan cheese overall.
- Bake about 1 hour until set.
- It should cool about 5 min before serving. Use the Zulay Kitchen Splatter Screen as a heat trivet after baking.