As we all are looking for things to do to unwind, we are also in the hunt for the perfect drink. Below is a recipe for an Orange Mimosa, just the perfect drink for a beautiful spring afternoon.🏷 Category: Cocktail
🇺🇸 Cuisine: American
⏲ Total Time: 15 minutes + freezing
🍴 Servings: 16 (4 cups frozen mix)
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 - 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) champagne or other sparkling wine
- Fresh strawberries
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Place the Orange Zest made with Zulay Kitchen's Zester, Orange Juice fresh from Zulay's Citrus Press, half and half cream, and refined sugar in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer to an 8-inch square dish and freeze, 6 hours to overnight. (Make sure it has a cover)
- The next day or after 6 hours, place the orange mixture in a champagne glass.
- Top with champagne
- Serve with a strawberry garnish!