Orange Juice Cake
The orange juice cake is very delicious, easy and quick to prepare. The aroma and flavor of the orange in this cake is incredible, you will see how your kitchen fills with a sweet orange aroma! You will love this version of orange juice cake, serve it with your favorite coffee or drink. Join us!
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 356 °F (180 °C). Prepare the pan of your preference with butter and sprinkle with wheat flour, set aside.
- In a bowl, add the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt; add in two parts, mixing after each addition.
- Add the freshly squeezed orange juice with your citrus press and the orange zest; mix until everything is homogeneous.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake at 356°F (180°C) for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Sprinkle your cake with powdered sugar and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!