Mocha Dalgona Coffee
Mocha Dalgona Coffee! This delicious combination of chocolate milk with coffee cream is perfect. Prepare this comforting drink for your loved ones, easy and fast, with ingredients we have at home such as chocolate, coffee, milk and vanilla. Join us!
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoon boiling water
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 Cups hot milk
- Place coffee, sugar and water in a small bowl; Use a Zulay milk frother to froth until creamy.
- Add cocoa and vanilla to hot milk, mix well.
- Place the coffee mixture over the chocolate milk. Enjoy!
- Note: to decorate you can add whipped cream and a little cocoa powder (optional).
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!