Matcha Mania! White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Are you dreaming of that perfect matcha cookie mix to satisfy your summer night sweet tooth? Well, we are too! Check out this special Matcha White Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe thanks to our partner Nora. Let's start baking!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @eatwithnora!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter (unsalted)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat oven to 325. Prepare baking tray and line with parchment paper.
- Sift dry ingredients (flour, matcha, baking soda, salt) together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar until blended.
- Beat in vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk to your butter mixture until light and creamy.
- Mix flour mixture into butter mixture until the dough is blended.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough (~1 tbsp per cookie) onto the prepared baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes (until edges are slightly golden).
- Cool cookies and enjoy!