Matcha Rice Krispies Dipped In White Chocolate With Strawberries Recipe
Our creative partner Alyssa has provided a great new twist on a classic recipe- Rice Krispie treats! These Rice Krispies are matcha flavored, dipped in white chocolate, and sprinkled with strawberries. Uhm yes please! Not to mention they were made with Zulay Kitchen's Matcha Powder, which is organic, farmed from Japan, and just overall delicious! You won't be able to stop eating these and we don't blame you!
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
Matcha Rice Krispies
10 oz bag of marshmallows
1/2 cup unsalted butter
5 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
2 tbsp matcha powder
3/4 cup of freeze dried strawberries crushed
1/4 teaspoon of salt
Matcha Chocolate Dip
- 2 bars white chocolate
- Line parchment paper in a 9x13 in dish.
- In a medium size pot melt butter on medium heat until it foams and turns to a light golden brown.
- Turn your heat to low and add your marshmallows and matcha powder and stir until melted. Remove your pot from the heat.
- Add your Rice Krispies cereal and freeze dried strawberries and stir to combine together.
- While the mixture is still warm, pour it into your lined parchment paper dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle your salt on top and extra freeze dried strawberries. Set aside.
- In a double boiler heat 1 1/2 bars of chocolate over simmering water. Once melted take your chocolate off the heat and add the extra 1/2 bar of chocolate in fine pieces.
- Add your matcha powder. Cool down the mixture until it reaches about 110 degrees F. Pour your cooled mixture into a deep small bowl.
- Slice your Rice Krispies into even squares and dip into the matcha white chocolate mix. Then let it rest on parchment paper. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes in order to solidify the chocolate.