Matcha Pancake Recipe
Every day we see new recipes for their own version of a pancake, but here we got a recipe that was made by the food connoisseur Von as he used our very own Zulay Kitchen Matcha Powder. We present to you the Matcha Pancakes by Von.
This delicious recipe is from our friends from Von!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Zulay Kitchen Organic Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4 oz cream cheese, !room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 to 4 tbsp milk
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Flour, matcha Powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients. Milk, Melted Butter, Large Egg.
- Mix the wet ingredients to the dry until there are no lumps of flour.
- Over medium heat, place the pan.
- Add batter(at your desired size) in the hot pan.
- Flip after 3 minutes or until browning of the edges.
- Once all of them are cooked place in the side to cool.
For the cream cheese glaze:
- Mix cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and milk.
- Mix well until thick.
- Serve the pancake topped with the cream cheese glaze and enjoy!