Matcha Hummus Recipe
Let's try to be adventurous on our Matcha recipes and make Matcha Hummus with the premium Matcha Powder from Zulay Kitchen. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @bringthefoodbrie!
- 1 Can of 15 oz of Chickpeas
- 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 Medium to Large Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp. of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Tahini
- 3 Tbsp. of Ice Water
- 1/2 of Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. of E.V.O.O
- 1 Tbsp. of Matcha Powder
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Rinse and drain your chickpeas.
- In a food processor combine chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cumin and matcha and process until everything is finely chopped.
- Add tahini to the food processor and blend until the mixture is thick and creamy. Stop, & scrape down the sides.
- Start the food processor again and drizzle in E.V.O.O. and water, blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as necessary!