Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
Treat your family and friends to a delicious homemade Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream. This recipe yields the perfect homemade sweet and creamy, yet refreshing, Japanese fusion desert. This is for all the matcha lovers out there. Taste Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream like never before!🏷 Course: Dessert
🔪 Prep Time: 25 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 5 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 30 minutes
🍴 Servings 10 people
- 1½ cup whole milk
- ¾ cups of sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp Zulay Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
Kitchen Product Used
- Freeze ice cream bowl overnight
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine whole milk, sugar, and salt over medium heat. Do not let milk come to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Turn off heat.
- in a small container, transfer half a cup of warm milk. Add 2 or 3 tbsp Zulay Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (depending on how strong you want the flavor to be) and whisk vigorously until its mixed. Pour into warm milk.
- Pour in cream and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Give chilled mixture a good stir before pouring into a frozen bowl. Churn until desired consistency, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- If you prefer a firmer consistency, transfer ice cream to a container and place it in a freezer for a couple of hours.