Matcha Crepes with White Chocolate Drizzle
Have you ever wondered how to make flavored crepes? Then you're in luck because we got a recipe from one of our partners that will surely rock your Matcha filled world! So get ready for this recipe!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram foodxcreations!
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tbsp Zulay Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp sugar (optional)
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Sift flour and Zulay Matcha Powder (salt and sugar if you're using it) into a large bowl. Add in eggs and milk (and vanilla if you're using it) Mix all ingredients together until a smooth batter is made, should be the consistency of a soup.
- In a 12 inch pan, spray to the pan. Once the pan is hot, scoop 2/3 cups of batter into the pan, rotate the pan around until the batter covers the entire pan (should be a nice circle)
- Adjust the heat of the stove based on how ho the pan is. I start with medium high and would turn it to medium low if the pan got too hot.
- I am using 2/3 cups because I am making 12 inches crepes. Adjust the batter amount so it's enough to the bottom of the pan and the layer is not too thick.
- Flip the crepe when the batter is no longer loose and you see bubbles forming. Once flipped, cook for 45 seconds more or until there's a light brown tint on the other side of the crepe.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all crepe batter is used up. Enjoy!