Matcha Cheesecake Recipe
A Matcha Dessert you'll fall deep in love with, presenting the Matcha Cheesecake! It's a creamy and simple cheesecake with the addition of green tea powder from Zulay Kitchen to give it a taste of the Orient!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @thegreenteablog!
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoon Zulay Matcha Powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in the matcha powder, eggs, and vanilla extract until light and creamy; pour into the prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the center jiggles evenly when the cake is shaken lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.