Mashed Potato Casserole
- 10 pcs. Potatoes (Peeled)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 medium-sized onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Paprika, (optional)
Kitchen Product Used
- In a large soup pot boil the potatoes until soft.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the pot. Season and mash the potatoes.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese and onion, mix thoroughly.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole dish and allow to cool. (If you like you can make the recipe up to this point 12 - 24 hours ahead, cover and refrigerate).
- 30 minutes prior to serving, top the casserole with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Bake in a 350F oven for 30 minutes, or until golden on top. Serve immediately.