Mashed Potato Casserole
Want to make the creamiest and cheesiest casserole? Then check out our recipe for Mashed Potato Casserole. It contains not only everyone's favorite ingredient "cheese" but it also has mashed potato! What could possibly go wrong with that? It's the perfect comfort food while you're staying at home.
- 10 pcs. Potatoes (Peeled)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 medium-sized onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Paprika, (optional)
Kitchen Product Used
- In a large soup pot boil the potatoes until soft.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the pot. Season and mash the potatoes.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese and onion, mix thoroughly.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole dish and allow to cool. (If you like you can make the recipe up to this point 12 - 24 hours ahead, cover and refrigerate).
- 30 minutes prior to serving, top the casserole with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Bake in a 350F oven for 30 minutes, or until golden on top. Serve immediately.