Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail
Hosting a cocktail party and out to impress? We have the perfect cocktail recipe from a classic cosmo to a woo woo that can be mixed in ten minutes or less. Cheers!
🔪 Prep Time 10 minutes
For the lemon sugar:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Zest from 1 lemon
For the Martini:
- ¼ cup vodka (citron vodka is optional)
- 1 ½ Tbsp. triple sec
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ Tbsp. simple syrup
- Lemon sugar, for the rim
Kitchen Product Used
- Make the lemon sugar: add sugar to a plate and by using your Zulay Zester, zest the lemon and mix with the sugar until tinted yellow and fragrant.
- Make the martini: moisten the rim of a chilled martini glass with the juiced lemon and turn the glass upside down. Make sure to twist the glass into the lemon sugar until the rim is properly coated. Set aside.
- Add vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, simple syrup, and a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake for 30 seconds or until very cold. Strain into the prepared martini glass and serve.