Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake
Today we bring you this delicious Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe to celebrate International Women's Day!
What better way to spoil them on this day than preparing this delicious cake, it has an incredible lemon scent and inside are the delicious blueberries that give it color and a special texture.
International Women's Day is a global holiday celebrated annually on March 8 to commemorate the cultural, political, and socioeconomic achievements of women.
Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
Delicious, easy and quick to prepare, Join us!
- 1 Cup butter
- 2 Cups sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 ½ Cups flour
- 1 ½ Teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ Teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- Freshly squeezed juice of 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 3 Cups blueberries
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the butter until smooth, add the sugar and beat for 2 to 3 minutes until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the flour in three parts, alternating with the sour cream; beat for 2 minutes. Stir in the blueberries and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Unmold and cool completely.
- Glaze: In a bowl, mix the sugar and lemon juice until the sugar is completely dissolved. Drizzle over top of cake and let it roll down the sides.
- You can also garnish with blueberry, mint leaves and lemon zest; it looks great. Enjoy!
LEMON LIME SQUEEZER
GET EVERY LAST DROP FROM YOUR FRUIT!
Our citrus press is proven to get more juice than dozens of other brands and you'll have no seeds in your juice!
Works perfectly on Meyer lemons, Key limes, limequats, Mexican limes, Eureka or Lisbon lemons, Rangpur or Tahiti limes! Our citrus juicer tool can squeeze them all with maximum result.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!