Now as we continue the spice journey and making condiment recipes, here is one more on the list but it surely isn't the last. Introducing the Lamb Dressing! We know you want that Indian food taste that you have been craving. Enjoy this new recipe!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @the.spice.guru!
- Green Chili
- 5-6 cloves of Garlic
- 2.5" Ginger
- 3/4 cups Cilantro
- Half an Onion
- 1/4 tsp Amchoor/ Mango Powder
- 1/tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 3/4 tsp Cilantro Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Optional: Add 1/4 Cup Chopped Mint and Fresh Green Garlic
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Grind/Blend the masala, ginger, chili, and garlic.
- You can use an Indian Grinder to roughly chop the cilantro, onion, mint, and green garlic.
- Add all mixed spices into a 1lb ground lamb (You can use 1lb of ground chicken or turkey or beef).
- Combine together and marinate overnight.
- Take a handful of your meat and shape it into a kebab.
- Cook on grill or tandoor oven.
- Top with a drizzle of lime, grilled onions and peppers, maggi hot and sweet sauce and mint chutney on place on a garlic buttered naan,