Keto Veggie Wraps
Traditionally, wraps are a no-no in keto diets and when you find certain recipes, it does not seem to taste right. Fear no more, here is a mouth-watering keto veggie wrap recipe that is both tasty and versatile so feel free to play around with any combo that works best for you. It's perfect for picnics, barbecues, summer dinners, or even back to school lunches!
🏷 Course: Main
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack almond flour tortilla wrap
- 1/2 cup cauliflower hummus
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 sliced avocado
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Kitchen Product Used
- Slice your onions, cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and avocados using the Zulay Kitchen Chef Knife.
- Lay-out the tortilla wraps and spread 2 spoons of cauliflower hummus on each of them.
- Top them with the onions, cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Line them properly and make sure they fit in the wrap.
- Sprinkle the fresh cilantro evenly on the tortilla.
- Wrap them together and fold the ends like a burrito. Lay it face down and do the same process for the other wraps.