Keto Fried Chicken
Craving for fried chicken? Here is a keto-friendly recipe that would satisfy your cravings. Skip unnecessary oil and bake your chicken breast that would make you swear was fried!
🏷 Course: Lunch/Dinner
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 40 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
🍴 Servings 6 - 8 people
- 4 lbs. chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- Black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Basil (optional)
Kitchen Product Used
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400°.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together pork rinds, garlic powder, paprika, almond flour, and Parmesan.
- Add each chicken slice to both the egg batter and flour mixture then put them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken for about 45 minutes until it's golden.
- Garnish basil on top (optional) then serve!