How To Make Espresso Ice Cream
- 2 Tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of hot water
- ½ Cup heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- 1 Espresso coffee (see recipe here)
- Instant coffee for decoration
- Put two tablespoons of instant coffee, add two tablespoons of brown sugar, one tablespoon of hot water and mix.
- Add heavy whipping cream froth to creamy perfection
Put three scoops of chocolate ice cream into a separate glass and spoon over the whipped cream coffee.
- Add coffee espresso and Sprinkle with powdered coffee, enjoy!
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!