Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prepare this delicious, frothy and easy Pumpkin Spice Latte in the comfort of your own home! Without a doubt it is a perfect combination of pumpkin and coffee!
With few ingredients and steps you can prepare this delicious and creamy coffee; just mix, froth, serve and you're ready to go! Plus it has all the flavor, aroma and color that inspire fall. Join us!
- 1/2 Cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1 Cup milk of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1-2 Tablespoons sugar or maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin spice, plus more for garnish
- Whipping cream to serve
- In a large mug add the coffee, pumpkin puree, maple syrup or sugar, pumpkin spice, vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Use a milk frother to froth the milk for about 30 seconds or until frothy, then pour it into the cup over the pumpkin coffee mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with a little more pumpkin spice. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!