Homemade Nutella Recipe
School is back and you're probably looking for new snacks to send with your little ones. Of course you want them to eat delicious and healthy foods while they're at school, and we have the perfect recipe for you! Our collaborator Ankita has provided a sugar free, yummy homemade Nutella recipe for the whole family to enjoy! She used our Magnetic Measuring Spoons to get perfect measurements for this recipe. We hope you enjoy this simple, yet tasty Nutella recipe!
This recipe was shared with us by our friend on Instagram @anksworld_food!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS USED
- 60 grams / 5 tbsp roasted hazelnut
- 30 gm milk (you can use vegan milk)
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp unsweetened coco powder
- 3 - 5 tbsp date syrup (depending on your sweetness preference )
- 1/2 tbsp jaggery water
- Grind the Roasted Hazelnut.
- Mix all the ingredients and pulse it till you get the fine creamy texture.
- Serve it with fresh berries, pretzels or use it as a spread on morning toast and enjoy!