Homemade Cold Tea
Everyone is into drinking tea these days whether it helps them to wake up or sleep. Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves. Drinking tea has many health benefits. A daily cup (or two!) can be good for you so if you are a tea lover and want to know how to infuse your own tea, then here is a step by step process for you. ENJOY!🍳 Cook Time: 5 minutes
🔪 Prep Time: 5 minutes
⏲️ Total Time: 10 minutes
🍴 Serivings: 1/2 gallon or 8 cups
- 4 tablespoons loose tea leaves
- 1/2 gallon or 8 cups of water
- optional: sugar
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Put half gallon or 8 cups of water in a saucepan and heat it until it's almost boiling then remove from heat.
- Scoop 4 tablespoon of loose tea to the Zulay Kitchen Tea Filter and dip in the hot water.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Optional: Add 1/3 cup of sugar into the water for sweet tea.
- Remove Tea Infuser and pour tea into a pitcher.
- Stir, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and enjoy.