Healthy Energy Bars Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 100 gr of oat flakes
- 100 gr dried fruit (of your choice)
- 50 gr raisins
- 2 Tablespoons of grated coconut
- 1/4 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Place the sugar, honey, oil and cinnamon in a non-stick pan and heat until the sugar is well diluted.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, integrate well and turn off the heat.
- In a baking sheet with a silicone sheet, place the mixture and flatten it into a rectangle shape.
- Bake in the oven at 150° C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place them on a wire rack until they are warm and cut the bars, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!