Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread
Sugar is the enemy of most people on a diet, but take this recipe with a grain of salt, literally, because we have a healthy version of a Chocolate Banana Bread just for you! Check out the recipe below and enjoy the sumptuous bread in the comfort of your own home. Nothing makes it more comfortable than the guilt-free goodness of a Chocolate Banana Bread.🏷 Course: Dessert or Breakfast
🇺🇸 Cuisine: American
⏲ Total Time: 40 minutes
🍴 Servings: 5 people (1 loaf)
- 2 cups overripe banana
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil or milk of choice
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup, or honey, or agave
- 1 3/4 cup spelt, white, oat
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa
- 1/8 tsp uncut stevia
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan using oil and line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash bananas using Zulay Kitchen Potato Masher
- Mix in vanilla extract, vinegar, oil, honey
- In a separate bowl, mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture in the dry mixture.
- Stir evenly until combined.
- Once combined, spread in the baking pan or loaf pan.
- Optional: Add chocolate chips on top and press it down to the mixture.
- Bake for 45 Minutes
- After 45 minutes, turn off the oven and let it sit for 10 additional minutes without opening the oven.
- After letting it rest, check with the toothpick and make sure it comes out clean, if not bake until so.
- Let it completely cool or refrigerate it overnight and ENJOY!