Ground Beef Casserole Recipe
Ground Beef Casserole recipe is an excellent choice for dinner or lunch.
The combination of minced meat, pasta, sauce and cheese is perfect; the baking gives it an irresistible look, taste and texture. It is also very easy to prepare.
This is one of my favorite recipes for those days when I want to enjoy a delicious dinner that is easy and doesn't require a lot of prep time. You can prepare this pasta in advance and heat it up at the time of serving, join us!
- 1 lb. uncooked penne or rigatoni (You can use the paste of your choice)
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Pound extra lean ground beef
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1.5 Cups tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a hot skillet over medium-high heat add the oil, beef, onion and garlic, mix breaking up the meat with a meat chopper as you go, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Cook covered for 10 more minutes.
- Cook the pasta for 10 minutes (it should be a little raw so it doesn't get mushy in the oven cooking). Drain the pasta and pour it into the baking dish.
- Pour the meat mixture on top and then toss until combined with the pasta. Top with an even layer of cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, uncovered, until the cheese is well melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!