Goulash Recipe! Prepare this incredible beef to share with your family and enjoy.
Without a doubt, this dish will be one of your favorite and easy ways to enjoy delicious meat, soft and with an incredible sauce. In addition, this version has potatoes and carrots for a complete dish in one cooking. It is a very comforting and flavorful dinner idea.
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 2 hour 30 minutes
COURSE: Main course/Lunch/Dinner
- 3 Tablespoon of oil
- 2 pound Stewing beef
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 2 Medium onions, diced
- 4 Crushed garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 Bay leaves
- 800 ml Beef broth
- 400 g Can of chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Carrot
- 3 Potatoes
- In a large pot, add the oil and onion. Cook until transparent. Add the paprika and mix well.
- In a bowl, dredge the meat in flour. Add the meat to the onion mixture and cook for 10 minutes.
- Gradually add ¼ cup of the beef broth to remove the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Then add the remaining broth, chopped tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stir and bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer for 1 ½ -2 hours or until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!