Garlic Bread with Arugula Jalapenos and Burrata
Here is an interesting tiwst on a garlic bread. So gather up all your spices and enjoy this recipe!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Tried and True Bakes!
- 1 loaf of crusty bread
- 2 tablespoons of chopped basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/3 cup of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of crushed pepper flakes (plus more for garnishing)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese (plus more for garnishing)
- Burrata to taste
- Jalapeños to taste (sliced very thinly)
- Arugula to taste
- Olive oil to taste
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, basil, parsley and red pepper.
- Slice the loaf horizontally and spread it with the butter mixture on each side.
- Top each side with the parmesan cheese.
- Season with a bit of salt and pepper (to taste).
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. For a crispier top, place the bread under the broiler for the last 1-2 minutes.
- Top with desired amount of arugula, jalapeños burrata extra parmesan cheese and extra red pepper flakes. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.