Frozen Strawberry Hibiscus Tea Latte with Coconut Foam Recipe
Summer is not over yet! We have the perfect refreshing drink to beat the heat before summer ends. This Strawberry Hibiscus Tea Latte with Coconut Foam is vegan, sweet, and super easy to make. Thanks to @localeats.sweettreats for sharing this recipe with us and for using the Zulay Kitchen Milk Boss Milk Frother to whisk the delicious coconut foam! Get yours now during our Labor Day Weekend Sale! Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @localeats.sweettreats!
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- 1.5 Cups of Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 1 Cup of Frozen Strawberries
- 2 tsp of Hibiscus Flower Powder
- 3 tsp Honey
- 2 Cans Coconut Cream
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender except the coconut cream. Blend on high until it resembles slush ice.
- For the coconut cream, open the can and skim the thick cream from the top into a cup. Froth with the Milk Boss Milk Frother.
- Pour over tea and enjoy!