Easy Shrimp Salad Recipe
You will love this shrimp salad! You will enjoy a very special dish that you can prepare quickly and easily. It is a mix of lettuce, croutons, shrimp sautéed with garlic and accompanied with a delicious sauce. Try it and you will see how everyone will love it, join us!
- 1-1/2 Lbs. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Stalk celery finely chopped
- 2 Cup lettuce mix
- 1/2 Cup chopped and toasted bread
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- In a hot pan over low heat add the shrimp and garlic, cook for 3 minutes on each side until they change color and are cooked. Set aside.
- In a bowl place the mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Add the cooked shrimp, onion, celery and stir.
- To serve, place a layer of lettuce, toasted bread and shrimp on top. Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!