Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Pumpkin pie! Pumpkin is delicious in any sweet or savory recipe; as a pie it is spectacular! This pumpkin pie recipe is easy, really creamy, with a crunchy base and very tasty, join us!
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups pumpkin puree
- 1 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
For the crust:
- 250g Flour
- 125g Cold butter in cubes
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1 Egg yolk
- In a bowl, put the flour, salt, sugar and cold butter in small cubes, and rub with your fingers until it looks like breadcrumbs. Pour cold water and egg yolk, mix and join with your hands to form a dough.
- Then we shape it into a disk, wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before stretching and kneading.
- Next, flour the work surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of 6 mm.
- Lightly flour a 7-inch tart pan and place the dough in the pan pressing to secure it. Store the mold with the dough in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 392 °F.
- In a bowl, add the pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, spices, vanilla, salt and mix very well. Pour the filling into the crust.
- Bake the tart for 10 minutes at 392 °F, then reduce the oven temperature to 374 °F and bake for 35 to 40 minutes more until the pumpkin filling is firm but looser in the center.
- Let the pie cool to room temperature, then let it cool completely for about 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!