Easy Matcha Sorbet
Ice Cream, Sorbet, and anything that's cold is what we need this summer! If you want to make your own version of a matcha flavored sorbet then here is a recipe that we know you will enjoy. It's easy, healthy and simple!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Eat Healthy, Eat Happy!🔪 Prep Time: 5 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 10 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 15 minutes
🍴 Servings: 3 - 4 cups
- Around 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Pineapple Chunks (16 Oz.)
- Your Choice Of Sweetener, Equal In Sweetness To 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Juice And Zest From 1 Lime
- 2 1/2 Tsp Zulay Kitchen Matcha Powder
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the pineapple until it starts to look like soft ice cream. If you're just getting crumbles, let the pineapple thaw a little and try again.
- Pulse in the sweetener and lime juice and zest.
- Scrape the pineapple into a freezer-safe container and stir in the matcha. This is the best time to taste and see if you want to adjust any flavors.
- Put it in the freezer for a few minutes if it's not firm enough to scoop right away.
Note: Prep time doesn't include freezer time for fresh pineapple. Plan for fresh pineapple needing a full day to freeze. If you want to make it right away, use a 1 lb. bag of frozen pineapple chunks.