Easy Matcha Cookie Recipe
Looking for a recipe that is super tasty and super easy to make? This Matcha Cookie recipe is everything you're looking for plus you get your daily matcha fix! Don't forget to grab Zulay Kitchen's Organic Matcha Powder, so you can duplicate this recipe at home. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends at ofSaffronandSugar!
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour (add an extra tablespoon at high altitude)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (half for high altitude)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (half for high altitude)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Matcha Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-4 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, matcha, and salt.
In a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar. Once fully combined, add milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
Incorporate wet ingredients into dry ingredients in thirds. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies begin to brown slightly at the edges. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!