10 Minutes - Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- 400g of uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves.
- 1/4 cup butter.
- 1/2 lemon.
- Fresh parsley.
- Finely mince the garlic.
- Mince the parsley.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon in a cup.
- Put the pan on a medium heat and add the butter.
- Sauté the shrimp and garlic in butter until the shrimp becomes pink (5 minutes).
- Add lemon juice; heat through.
- Serve, sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!