Easy Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 Small purple or white cabbage
- 1 Medium carrot
- 1 Sprig cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Teaspoon garlic poder
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips, grate the carrot and place them in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing the yogurt, oil, lemon, mustard, honey, milk and garlic powder until homogeneous. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing and chopped cilantro to the cabbage, mix well and serve immediately (add as much dressing as you like). Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!