Yes, that's right! Dalgona Coffee, how can we forget this simple but delicious recipe?
- Instant coffee
- Sugar (granulated is preferred, but brown and coconut sugar will work
- Cow or alternative plant-based milk
- Combine the instant coffee, sugar, and hot water.
- Use Zulay Kitchen's Milk Frother to whisk the ingredients together, combine them. The recipe works best if you combine the dry ingredients (the instant coffee and sugar) first, then add the water and immediately proceed to the next step.
- Whisk until the coffee is light and fluffy! (About 3 minutes)
- The longer and more vigorously you whisk the mixture, the fluffier and airier it will be.
- Use a spatula to spoon the coffee cream into a glass of iced milk.
And voilà, you have a tasty Dalgona coffee!