As we all are stuck at home, we have more time to browse the internet and check out what's trending. For a few weeks now the "Dalgona Cofee" shook the internet with not only being very pleasing to the eyes but also very delicious! It's milk topped with coffee that has froth like consistency. As a brand that is known for our World Class Milk Boss Frother, we're gonna share with you how to make your very own Dalgona Coffee in 2 ways.
🏷 Course: Drinks
🇰🇷 Cuisine: Korean
🔪 Prep Time: 1 minute
🍳 Cook Time: 3 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 4 minutes
🍴Servings: 2 servings
- Coffee of your choice (Instant, Drip, Brewed)
- Hot Water
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (regular, low-fat. almond, soy, etc)
Kitchen Product Used
PreparationUsing an Instant Coffee
- In a large bowl, mix instant coffee, hot water & sugar. A consistency of 1:1:1.
- Mix ingredients until everything is incorporated.
- Use the Milk Boss Milk Frother until desired consistency is achieved.
Fill 2/3rd of a cup with cold milk and add some ice.
Spoon the foam and add it to the top of the cup. You may sprinkle the top with some hot cocoa powder or cinnamon. Mix it with a spoon to enjoy it as a latte or just as it is as you get a little bit of milk and foam in one sip
Using Drip Coffee
- To a cup, add 3.5 Tbsp of fine coffee ground powder and 5 Tbsp of hot water. Let it steep for 2-3 minutes
- Use Zulay Coffee Filter to filter coffee from the soaked coffee. This should make about 2 Tbs coffee.
- Add 2 Tbsp sugar to this and then whip using Milk Boss Milk Frother because it will take too long by hand.
- Fill 2/3rd of a cup with cold milk and add some ice.
- Spoon the foam and add it to the top of the cup. You may sprinkle the top with some hot cocoa powder or cinnamon.