Couscous With Vegetables Recipe
- 200 Grams of couscous
- 200 Cc of vegetable broth
- Half a zucchini
- Half a red bell pepper
- Half a green bell pepper
- 1 Scallion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot, heat the broth with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt to taste. When it is boiling, add the couscous, stir, cover and remove from the heat. Let it hydrate for 4 minutes.
- Once hydrated, mix gently to loosen the grains.
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes and sauté them in a hot pan with olive oil over medium heat for about 10 minutes, add the oregano, curry, salt and pepper to taste; mix.
- Add the couscous to the vegetables and sauté for about 3 minutes so that the flavors integrate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!