Cucumber salad! For the good weather days we bring you a delicious and simple cucumber salad recipe, it is refreshing, easy to prepare and you will see how everyone will love it. This cucumber salad is the best complement to any meal, it goes great with grilled meat and chicken, join us!
- 3 Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup white vinegar
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the chopped cucumber, a teaspoon of salt and mix well. Let stand for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan add the vinegar, water, sugar and mix well. Cook over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes; let cool.
- Strain the liquid from the cucumbers with the salt.
- Add the chopped onion, the chopped dill, pepper to taste and the dressing to the cucumbers. Mix well and refrigerate covered until serving. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!